Subject: RE: ATO Certificate verification (EE/ATO/009)
From: "Liina Kalm" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ayan Barekenov'" <[email-masked]>, "'Andrey Kruglov'" <[email-masked]>, "'Madiyar Karazhanov'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shirinay Abdulkassimova'" <[email-masked]>, "'Armin'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 16:12:12 +0300

Dear Mr Kurmangaliyev,

Estonian Transport Administration confirms that Piloodikool ATO has been 
issued with certificate EE/ATO/009.

We would also like to remind you that all Estonian ATOs can only provide 
training for renewal of type rating to Kazakhstan licence holders provided 
that there is an agreement between competent authority of Republic of 
Kazakhstan and the respective ATO. Initial type rating training for 
Kazakhstan licence holders is not permitted.

Kind regards,

Liina Kalm
Senior Inspector (ATO/DTO)
Flight Operations Department
Aviation Division

Estonian Transport Administration
+372 5630 1524
 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

From: Anne-Ly Käi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 3:18 PM
To: Liina Kalm <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: ATO Certificate verification (EE/ATO/009)

From: Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 12:28 PM
To: Anne-Ly Käi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Ayan Barekenov <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Andrey Kruglov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Madiyar 
Karazhanov <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Shirinay Abdulkassimova 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ATO Certificate verification (EE/ATO/009)

Dear Sir/Madame, good morning!

I hope this mail finds you well!

Kindly ask to verify the following Certificate of approved training 
organization (hereinafter – ATO) «Piloodikool» No. EE/ATO/009. File is 
attached.

This request is based on the necessity of a foreign approved training 
organization’s validation. The applicant of the Republic of Kazakhstan is 
planning to be trained in the following ATO to get qualification and 
aviation personnel license of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev

Aviation inspector of ATO division

Licensing Department

«Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan» JSC

+7 7172 79 82 31

Mаngilik El Avenue 55/15, C2.3

Astana, Kazakhstan, Z05T3H3

caa.gov.kz <http://www.caa.gov.kz/>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.